Wednesday, January 13, 2010

~ VaLeNtInEs Is On It'S wAy!!! ~

We just got back from our trip to the Atlanta Gift Show! Needless to say, it was a wonderful and very successful trip. We met artists, got to see breath-taking showrooms and even had some time left over to visit CNN! We are sad to report that almost all show rooms banned photos being taken of their show rooms : ( 
But have no fear! We plan on taking pictures of our new products the second they get in!

In the mean time however, we felt that it was necessary to note that we are currently flipping our store over to Valentines! So here's a sneak peak of some of our sweet treats that we are putting out.




Isn't she gorgeous!!!
She won't be on the shelf for long!


Lori Mitchell: 'Nuff said.


Buttons of love!


Sugary Sweet Bunny! He's adorable!

~'Til next time... Enjoy!~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!.... I was just peeking at your FB wall and realized you now have a blog :) How fun! I will add you to my blog roll at:
    http://www.johannaparkerdesign.blogspot.com/

    Glad you had fun in Atlanta!... We wanted to go, but just have too many projects going on at home.... Your Valentines goodies are sweet! OH, and thanks for ordering my garden trays!.... I so appreciate it! One of these days, I need to get out of my basement work room and pay you a visit.... (I'm such a hermit!)

    Take care,
    ~ Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Stuff! Can't wait to see more.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete